It's that time of the year, when our airwaves are flooded with political messages and candidates are vying for our attention through every media tool ever invented. While billions of dollars are begin spent to convince us how to vote, there are also millions of dollars being spent to keep many of us from voting.
Did You Know?
- In Chicago there are over 320,000 eligible voters that are not yet registered?
- Just on the South Side of Chicago, there are over 125,000 unregistered, eligible voters?
- Registering is as easy as filling out a form and mailing it in. CLICK HERE to register or go to tinyurl.com/TrinityVotes. Forms must be delivered or post marked by October 9, 2012.
- In 10 tightly contested states, there are 12.1 million unregistered, but potentially eligible Latino adults . . . In Florida alone there are 1.4 million.
- Voter suppression laws have been passed in 14 states, and laws are pending in 8 others . . . Check out this video CLICK HERE.
- In Florida, more people have been attacked by sharks in the last 4 years (72), than have committed voter fraud (49).
Don't let your rights be stolen. Don't suppress your own vote. This is YOUR country. GET REGISTERED AND VOTE!
Trinity UCC Justice Watch Team